Welcome to the Samsung Members Community

Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy Z Flip

When I was recording the screen wasn't focusing on my cats often in my video. Instead it make the video blur, if I don't move my phone... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

The colors of my Samsung s24 ultra seems to be washed out. I searched for a solution online but found none. All I know is that apparently the vivid... View Post

I have already messed with the rgb sliders but they don't seem to do much either. I already have a t... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

what the heck samsung....y'all took my st feature away....please bring back the swipe up gesture back on the s23 ultra....yall killing me  View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Fold

This new update is the absolute worst! I wish I could revert to the old one. Wiped all my settings and it ruined so many apps! You can't even... View Post

Sounds like there was a glitch in the software update. Software updates don't break apps . If resett... View Post

Posted by      in  Gamer

I love this phone 9/10 but the thing I hate is me being 20 and having parental controls, I don't have anyone who wants to be my friend or in a... View Post

Whoever pays the bills makes the decisions. Get the phone in your name and just pay your self. Then ... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

I have had numerous Cell phones, right from the beginning. I can remember back in the 90s when I got my first few Motorola flip phone. So cool, like... View Post

You are so right. I forgot about my car mounted phones, I had a few of them, .68 cents per minute, a... View Post