Note 7 -> Note 8 Promo FAQ

Re: NEW Galaxy Note 8

no one made you do it. You did it yourself. so pay for the phone like everyone else is going to.

I leaned on Verizon and they literally paid off my S7Edge I ended up downgrading to a year ago, like all 500 bucks still owed on the contract. Then they let me use it as a fully paid for trade in for the half price Note 8 promo at Verizon. So it's like they honored the annual upgrade I should have been entitled to had I still had the Note 7, and gave me 1000 bucks..... way better than any deal you will get with Samsung.
Astronaut

i fill the same way didnt want to give it up but was forced into it

I would love to know this too.. I absolutely loved my note 7 and really hate my Samsung s7 edge

[ Edited ]

*Mod removed personal information*

Constellation

Re: Note 7 -> Note 8 Promo FAQ

Goodbye Samsung.  I bought a note 7 and turned it in during recall.  I wanted the note 8 and I attempted to take advantage of the note 8 promotion during the September time period.  While attempting this several times, apparently the website was down so I called Samsung directly and they acknowledged that the website was down.  They put in a request to contact me and make good on the promotion.   Months later after hearing nothing, I called them back.  Now they are saying I missed the promotion window and resolving my issue or any Note 7 issues is not a priority and also they claim the fine print says Samsung reserves the right to discontinue offer at any time .  How convienent for them that the web site was down.  Samsung publicly says they want to compensate former note 7 owners but when the time comes they refuse to make good on their promises.