Note 7 -> Note 8 Promo FAQ

Constellation

Re: NEW Galaxy Note 8

[ Edited ]

I also placed the 1st order early in the afternoon on 8/24th....no discount popped in...confusing...a couple of calls-no luck. Then I checked this forum where  SamsungViv gave a couple of links,. I tried the link, saw it  worked, opened my 1st order & cancelled it. Right away opened  http://www.samsung.com/us/galaxy/note8/Note7Promo/# again and placed a discounted by $425 order.  It's not the color I wanted(got an unlocked version-black only), but it's alright, I'll use the case on it anyway..

Astronaut

Astronaut

Asteroid

I placed the order through the discount option. Does anyone know if that the same as the promotion?

Asteroid

Re: NEW Galaxy Note 8 *UPDATE*

i fully agree, i'm in the same boat as you
Constellation

I am a Samsung Note customer who after turning in 2 Note 7's ended up with a S7 edge.  I want my note again. I still owe on my s7  will Samsung exchange my S7 Edge for a Note 8 .   I am willing to a partial fee to upgrade.  Any and all help from Samsung will be appreciated

Constellation

Re: NEW Galaxy Note 8 *UPDATE*

[ Edited ]

Seriously, quit yer bitchin. It's a for profit company as any other. You think Apple will do things differently the go, **bleep** aint going to happen bitching about it here. The way I look at it I made off just was fine. I had a 256gb preorder card that I sold for $200 (already had a 128gb) plus they gave you $100 when you returned your note 7. I just fell back to my note 5 so $450 credit fot that, $200 for the 256gb card that came with the Note 7 preorder. So thats like a $750 savings plus whatever I can fetch for the Note 8 128gb preorder card. Note 8 after all said and done is  ~$225. So suck it.

Constellation

When I called support they told me that I would get the refund since I went through the return process X 2.  When I had to give up my Note 7's, I stuck with my Note 4. I did not want a phone that was not a Note. How do I go about getting my discount? 

Constellation

Joke is putting it mildly...so if I trade in my S7 Edge that I still owe $528 dollars on , Samsung will give me a $425 credit on my monthly bill spread out over 2 years. I can trade it into my carrier , Verizon and they will give me $480 PLUS another $150 savings for a totla of $630 ! All I can do is sit here and shake my dead in disbelief ! And I had not one Note 7 recalled but the Note 7 that replaced my 1st Note 7...was also recalled. I was told it I stuck with another Samsung product/phone that when the Note 7 replacement came out that Samsung would take care of me...instead I feel like they are bending me over by offering me LESS MONEY then my carrier is offering me ! Make this bend over times 2 since my wife also had two note 7's recalled.

Constellation

Yes we need a solution because when we had to turn in the note7...i entered a lease/installment for the S7 Edge while waiting on Note 8...so the rebate for  $425 will not work because this S7 Edge needs to be turned back in to Sprint.

We need another option for previous Note 7 customers as far as a discount on the device. Please review this before I enter another lease for the Note 8.  Yes we need to be compensated for the Note 7 debacle.