Note 7 -> Note 8 Promo FAQ

Constellation

Re: NEW Galaxy Note 8

Hello, I'm a Tmobile customer who has jump on demand. I called tmobile asking about the rebate for Note 7 customers and they told me to call y'all. On your website you don't have no mention of customers who brought s8s. Just customers who own S7 and I phones. I traded my s7 edge for a note 8 because it was terrible. So I can't get the 495 rebate which y'all sent me a email saying I was entitled to.

Constellation

Hello, I'm a Tmobile customer who has jump on demand. I called tmobile asking about the rebate for Note 7 customers and they told me to call y'all. On your website you don't have no mention of customers who brought s8s. Just customers who own S7 and I phones. I traded my s7 edge for a note 8 because it was terrible. So I can't get the 495 rebate which y'all sent me a email saying I was entitled to.

Constellation

Through verizon the only option I have is to pay almost $500 to pay off my s7 edge to trade in early or wait until my contract is up. I feel samsung should be offering more for the people who had to switch phones from the Note 7 multiple times. I know I had to switch phones 3 times 

Constellation

Re: NEW Galaxy Note 8 *UPDATE*

Thanks, but I was told if it didn't meet the eligibility criteria or if the phone isn't listed, all I would get is $25. Smiley Sad

Constellation

I'm now a 3 time loser with the Samsung Note, after 2 recalls I find out that my smartphone isn't smart enough to be an "acceptable" trade in device.

I loved my Note and would still have had it if it was up to me. But I can tell you that I ain't going back if I have to pay full price...and no $25 for my phone won't do it! 😢

Cosmic Ray

I really hope everybody in third party with financed phones who have balances are really reading terms and conditions because samsung is only taking care of samsung people who have t-mobile, Verizon, sprint, at&t you all are going to end up with double payments as far as terms and conditions in promotions note 7 by Samsung... GOOD LUCK!!

Constellation

I agree. We are getting screwed by Samsung again

Asteroid

Asteroid

Yep bye samsung we went through a total headache for some used our upgrade to downgrade because of your faulty phone and u want us to pay fully pay for the phone then trade it in for a note 8..what type of suckers  you think  loyal customers are wow what a rip off 

Asteroid

Thats what im saying.. i mean why doesnt samsung just pay off the phone if its pretty much what the discount is then they should just do it and help everyone get into the note 8