Note 8 promotion problem

Constellation

Re: Note 8 promotion problem

Can't Seem To Register For Promotion On My Phone

Samsung Moderator

@Bigboyzone1 I would suggest reaching out to our promotional team about this, you can contact them at 1-866-888-5503. If you need any other help let me know!

Asteroid

Neither the promotions team nor eCommerce was able to help me yet and I called and opened tickets with both of them on it. I'm still waiting for a response from Samsung on this.  Very frustrated and will be more so if they come back and sorry, we're sold out! Get it together, Samsung!

Astronaut

I'm having the same problem, so far 1 week long
Constellation

Nice

Astronaut

Have you registered a Samsung account through the app?
Constellation

[ Edited ]

To whoever suggested restarting the phone so the the IMEI fills in automatically:

Bingo! That worked! Thank you!

Constellation

hi guys i had the same problem i would go in through the web browser and it woild prompt the shop app by samsung. put my info and it would just stay loading and nothing, but (restarting) the phone, like others suggested works. i just restarted the phone search for keyword" shop" inn the app canbinet of the note 8, put my info and it worked. thanks. i ordered the memory card and charger but i hope its the 256 gb that everyone is saying it is rather than the advertised 128.

Astronaut

same here
Astronaut

I had that problem, just buffering, make sure you wait til you get them device in hand, make sure you are connected to the Wi-Fi ,update the Samsung app, and you should be good to go

Uploaded from community android app.Uploaded from community android app.