Note 8 promotion problem

Astronaut

Re: Note 8 promotion problem

Just curious has anyone recieved their promotional gift, I was a note 7 owner and never received my gift, had to turn my phone in to get a 6 edge, no money off or anything from tmobile. I asked if I could get the Netflix because I purchase my note 7 during the timeframe but nothing. Now I purchased the Note 8, but have to wait 6-8 weeks for the camera. Has anyone ever received the promotional gift or rebate gift with these phone purchases?

Uploaded from community android app.Uploaded from community android app.

Asteroid

@SamsungTrevor- What do you suggest I do after opening two tickets (one with eCommerce and one with Promotions)?  Promotions said someone would get back to me in 6-8 days.  It's been about 12.  

Samsung Moderator

I would suggest being patient, as many of our customers are receiving their devices and registering for their promotional items, wait times might be longer than usual. If you'd like to send me your email in a DM, I'll be more than happy to look into the progress of your promotion.

Constellation

[ Edited ]

I am having a problem submitting the form via the app. I fill it out, attach a screenshot of my reciept and click submit and I get an "oops an error occured" try again later. I have tried this over the last 5 hrs and still not working. Anyone else having this issue?

Astronaut

I was one of the first customers to preorder the note 8 and when I got it I was approved for my promo on the Shop app. it said in my email expected mail time was week of September 28th. I haven't received my wireless charger/SD card yet. Can you help me?
Astronaut

I am still trying to get my gift.we were duped by Samsung.never again.iphone next time
Astronaut

Today is October 25, I have been trying to get mine for over one month. They keep giving me the run around. I call Samsung Promotions every other day. I am leasing mine also. Bought it online I called sprint sales and the representative called Samsung and told him I am leasing my phone from Sprint. I called today and they said Samsung Promotions would get back to me. I am actually sick of this. I think this would be a good Class Action lawsuit. The sprint store close to were I live told me they were having problems with Samsung. They said they have  promotions and when you buy or lease the phone they are not good at honoring the commitment. The sales person told me I had to keep fighting and I would eventually get it. I had to submit my paperwork manually to Samsung by email. App did not work. Now they send me a survey today. I thought you have got to be kidding me. It will not be good unless I get my product. And I will be taking this to the Tech show on the radio and other blogs online. Samsung cannot afford the publicity is the way I see it. To bad because I love my old Note 4. Have not had my Note 8 activated yet until I get everything transfered over so I cannot say much about the phone. But I am not giving up on that 360 gear. I will work 24 hours aday until I get it. These people are not going to rip me off. Let me know if you get yours.

Astronaut

Yes the same for me. Look at my issue under yours. I also bought three Samsung phones for my Family recently and my Note 8. After this not anymore unless they honor the commitment. I will share this with all unless my problem is resolved. So far very poor customer service. Iphone or another brand.

Constellation

Same thing in Canada, pre ordered my Note 8 Aug 25th and pre registered for the gifts. Received the Note 8 Sept 15th and have been trying ever since to complete the registration.

Samsung chat tried to remotely register my Note 8 but even they couldn't.

3 more chat Windows drawing the same result?

Now it's way past the deadline and customer care told me I never registered for the gifts???

At least 40 attempts on my part and 5 attempts by Samsung Customer Support chat.

My case has been escalated so hopefully something positive comes out of this headache.

Note 8 promotion problem

I had similar problems. And now Samsung has basically said suck it. I told them I tried to enter my info further but it wouldn't let me. Even the spot in the app where I entered everything is now conveniently gone so I have no proof on my end that the game was rigged against me. For a company I've given thousands of dollars, and about to give everyone enough more you think their stupid app would work easily, unless they are trying to not give out the promotions.