Note8 app auto registered, no preorder promo claim offered

SOLVED
Highlighted
Constellation

The Samsung+ app recognized and registered my new Note 8 magically (t-mobile) without any effort on my part whatsoever... HOWEVER this never at any point gave me the option to redeem the preorder promotion.  I called customer service and they escalated a "ticket" and said I should recieve an email in 6-8 days!  Is there no other way to claim my promotion offer other than the wonky app or wait on faith and hope that I ever receive said email and with the pertinent information?  I find it hard to believe that this isn't happening to many others.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova
Solution
Accepted by topic author APENNY
‎09-11-2017 02:03 PM

Re: Note8 app auto registered, no preorder promo claim offered

Would you mind sending me a PM with your ticket number so that I can look into this for you?

You should be able to register this promotion here, thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

11 REPLIES
Supernova
Solution
Accepted by topic author APENNY
‎09-11-2017 02:03 PM

Would you mind sending me a PM with your ticket number so that I can look into this for you?

You should be able to register this promotion here, thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

THANK YOU! 

Worked like a charm via the link you provided.  

Supernova

That's great to hear, I'm glad I could help. Congrats on your new device!

Asteroid

I am having a similar problem.  I went through the app to register for the promo, but it says I've already got one on order through my pre-order (I bought it via samsung.com).  Trying to put in 'other' for where I purchased it, it tells me my imei is inelgible! I was on hold with eCommerce for 2+ hours only to get shuttled to the promotions number as they couldn't find the promo gifts at all under my order (btw - promotions is who I started with and they told me to call eCommerce).  After being on hold for 10 or so minutes, I was told they couldn't hear me and disconnected the call.  So I called back, waited another 10-15 minutes and had a long trial and error with them trying to register for the promo, but he ended up having to write another ticket (have one in eCommerce too, but promotions couldn't access/use it).  Says I will hear in 6-8 days as well!  Very frustrating when you pay nearly $1000 for a phone, but have to spend days to get the promotional gifts promised! Can anyone in Samsung help get this straightened out?!

Constellation

I pre-ordered mine via Sam's Club, and am having the same issue. My Note 8 is already registered and I cannot find a page to register for the promo gifts. I have not called anyone yet, and am hoping not to.

Astronaut

Event Expired

IMG_20170917_112102.jpgUploaded from community android app.

re-reply
Constellation

I've been waiting over a year now for my promo gifts and after numerous calls I've still received nothing! 

Constellation

[ Edited ]

I've been waiting over a year now for my promo gifts and after numerous calls I've still received nothing!