Promotional Items

Promotional Items

How do you qualify for promotional items. I purchased a Galaxy s8 plus a week ago.
8 REPLIES

Re: Promotional Items

Hey there, @userAk6BDZN3vj. Congrats on the new device! I hope you like it. Smiley Happy

You can usually find all promotional information HERE

I hope this helps! 

Cosmic Ray

Promotions are Fake just marketing ploys to make you buy the phone. I filled out everything uploaded the receipt and got some excuse couldn't read it. It was after all taken with Samsung phone first two times the third time I took it with my Nikon and uploaded it.... WAS TOLD PROMOTION IS OVER SORRY. Like I said Fake.
Astronaut

Definately not true. I've recieved every promotional gift I was told I would multiple times
Asteroid

I can assure you this Samsung promotion was very much real...

Uploaded from community android app.Uploaded from community android app.

Asteroid

Been waiting for ship notification since approval on 9-5-2017. Called 800 number and was given the run around and agent said she had no idea when it would ship and couldn't help me any further
Constellation

How  long did it take to receive this from registration to delivery? I still havent received a tracking number or any movement. Just curious. 

Asteroid

Order placed on Sept 28th 2017, Note 8 arrived Oct 19th, promotional free items arrived Nov 3rd.

Are there any promos for the purchase of a J7 Prime - Metro-PCS ??