S8+ pre order offer

SOLVED
Constellation

S8+ pre order offer

[ Edited ]

I have a Note5 and would like to upgrade to T-Mobile for the S8 +. Samsung extend the offer if I buy the same day it goes on sale?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author guajirokom
‎04-17-2017 05:04 PM

Re: S8+ pre order offer

Hey there, @guajirokom! Unless something major goes wrong with the pre-order process, I don't see the valid purchase period being extended beyond April 20th. Have you checked with T-Mobile to see if they'll have any promotions for the S8 when it goes on sale? I haven't heard anything about any future S8 promotions, but you can check for updates on this page! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

6 REPLIES
Solution
Accepted by topic author guajirokom
‎04-17-2017 05:04 PM

Hey there, @guajirokom! Unless something major goes wrong with the pre-order process, I don't see the valid purchase period being extended beyond April 20th. Have you checked with T-Mobile to see if they'll have any promotions for the S8 when it goes on sale? I haven't heard anything about any future S8 promotions, but you can check for updates on this page! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

I have registered my s8+, how to I get my Vr gear now?

@usermHycpZsUyo if everything went ok when you registered for the promotion, you pretty much just need to wait for the VR to show up at your door! The terms and conditions for the promotion say it takes 6-8 weeks for the VR to be shipped out, but I've seen it take less time that. If you're ever curious about where you are in the approval process, feel free to go to the promotions page and go to the "Check gift status" section near the bottom and just enter the email you used to register! 

Constellation

I would like to know this information also.

The link that Sprint gave me does not work...

Not applicable

I'd like to see if there any promotions for the S8
Constellation

DAVE E KERR
Dave E Kerr