Samsung S8+ promotion was a joke

Constellation

Re: Samsung S8+ promotion was a joke

It's sad how they play around with people and lies to sale that phone it's so stupid it's a joke no promotion I was on hold 2 hours for 4 time they keep hankup it's not worth it to lie just say no free stuff better than west people time or kids get excited about it now we have to pay 128 on top the phone to get the vr

This company it's bad and not worth anything 

Constellation

It's so true want all u say 

Cosmic Ray

[ Edited ]

Please tell me more about how the big evil samsung forced you to buy a phone from someone other than them and forced you not the read the details of the promotion.

Bait and switch? You are what is wrong with consumer culture. Too lazy to read, too ignorant to think, but quick to blame. 

Please continue to demonstrate your ignorance of how the real world works.  

Constellation

Orange_Vol1321, my case is extremely and feel the exact same way. I upgraded from a S4 finally after waiting for Samsung to fix the battery issue. I registered my device and uploaded a copy of my receipt (At least I went through the steps). A few weeks later I buy the 360 camera for my 6 week trip to Europe. BAM! I get back no email "to PICK my gift" and login into my Samsung acct - "Your purchase receipt was not present in the image uploaded." Now, I am suppose pay full price for VR headset to enjoy my photos and recording. WOW! I did call customer service support for promotion to Melborne (name of supervisor) and complained. No help. I got via a google search.

I am so furious with Samsung that I will never again nor will encourage others to do the same.

Just to show loyal fan of Samsung I have been.. I just bought a 55' Samsung TV last and have several Samsung TV's in past 10 years. I purchased a s3 tablet. Love the products but NOT the company.

Thanks Everyone for posting. I do not feel alone on this. Old fashion TACKY and WEAK!

Asteroid

Perfect decision! I have the S8+ and through all the Samsung Horror stories, when the time comes... Apple IPhone for me too. Thank You!

FYI all Its called "FRAUD" And the BBB should be contacted and show them your proof. They are a business and like ALL business's they should honor what they advertise. If not then they should have offered something in return, wheather its part of your money or a replacement item, or better yet...they should maje sure you get what you pay for even if they have to send it via mail, or UPS. Not to mention, the salesperson should not have sold it to you unless they know you will get your merchanise. ...My 2 cents there. LOL
Astronaut

I got 2 S8 phones and i got 2 VR Gears with the controls plus Netflix free... I love this phone and i can do sooooo many things with my VR LOVE IT