Samsung not honoring promotion

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung not honoring promotion

[ Edited ]

I purchased samsung note9 and am doing the whole trade in process... but still paying $650 for the phone!  I selected yo receive free gear 360 with purchase.   Once im done signing up for samsung financing and get approval i submit my order.. ..well what do u know.....gear 360 was removed as part of order.  I contact support dept they say cancel order.  well its too late it was shipped.  Now the rep says i have to refuse delivery [which apparently i will javr yo pay shipping on for refusing] and reorder phone which means i have to wait a week because delivery is for oct 12 2019.  If anyone knows how i can get this handled please help.  I dont know why they dont just fix the order include the free product and make their customer happy.  #simplyfrustrated

3 REPLIES
Asteroid

Re: Samsung not honoring promotion

The whole trade-in promotion is a scam.  I lost my money on a perfectly fine S7 when I traded it in for a Note 8.  I am just one of many.  Check out #samsungtradeinisascam or https://www.bbb.org/us/nj/ridgefield-pk/profile/wholesale-electronic-supplies/samsung-electronics-am...

Everyone is getting ripped off by one department in a company so big, it just doesn't care.  Also, Samsung reps will talk with you all day long, but they won't do anything about your issue, so I did the only thing a consumer can, I promised myself I would never buy another Samsung product.  It's been working out just fine.  I am looking at both Pixel and LG for my next phone and I bought at 65" OLED TV from LG recently that I will swear performs better than anything Samsung can offer.  You just have to take your eyes off the giant and there are plenty of other good options out there.

Constellation

I have the same thing. I bought the note 9 last week and there's no free gear 360 like the promotion says. 

Constellation

I have been dealing with the same problem of Samsung removing the promotion items from my list. I ordered the free Duos Wireless charger AND free LED Dot case for my Note 9 August 29. Then they kept telling me to cancel my order and redo the process until I received the phone around October 10th. I told them this was not the only time their system has done this too me and had to be more than 5 times in a row! Still their customer support had the audacity to tell me to restart and wait another month or so for the phone. My first phone was the Galaxy S, then the Note 4 then the Note 7, to the S7 edge (trash), and the Note 5. So I say I've been pretty loyal but apparently nobody seems to want to help us. I hope a Admin or a representative that actually knows how to do their job can fix what their system did to us. This is extremely unprofessional and disrespectful to us, the loyal consumer.