Samsung promos are a scam

Astronaut

I HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM SINCE AUGUST 31 2017 A SAMSUNG Q7 CURVED TV SET. PURCHASED IN COSTCO. SAME CRAP ABOUT SERIAL NUMBER. I STILL WAITING FOR MY GOOGLE MOVIES & TV $50 PROMOTIONS CODE. AFTER NUMEROUS EMAILS TO SAMSUNG HELPDESK. FIRST AND LAST TIME BUYING SAMSUNG.
Astronaut

Yup! never had a problem with my Note 8 promo. I HAVE the SD CARD 128 EVO AND SAMSUNG WIRELESS CHARGER..
Constellation

Re: Samsung promos are a scam

[ Edited ]

moe
Cosmic Ray

I tend to get lucky every time with Samsung. I struck gold one time when they hadn't sent me my promo items after about six months. I contact support and then they finally tell me that they had run out of supplies. To reimburse the promo, they offered me two $200 discount cards totalling $400 of free stuff from their website. The promo was valued at $350, so that was a great offer. Then a few weeks later a box comes in the mail and it's my promo items! I love you, Samsung!
Astronaut

This was an issue when I worked retail. People were doing it with gift cards. So someone would get a gift card for someone and then find out it was empty when they tried to use it.
Constellation

After waiting for 2 months, I finally got my gift card if you have the $125 promotion bonus, you will get a $50 dollar one and then after a week I got a $75 dollar. I still have not got my $20 dollar one and been waiting since September. I have to say that getting a hold of the people at the promotions the hold time is really good.  However, it is bad that you have to call and call to annoy and bug them.  I bugged them every week, but still need to wait on the gift card.

Asteroid

I bought my Note 8 attempting to match with a Samsung Pay promo, and when I was submitting my receipt, they kept declining it. I submitted so many times thast Samsung actually blocked me from doing it again, so I started emailing them. That didn't work, so then I called them. Literally 4 whole hours on hold, I finally get someone. After all of that time wasted trying to figure out why it didn't go through, they just say, "You bought it a day late". No where, even in the fine print did it say that. I was so livid I thought my head would burst. Samsung promos are definetely a scam

Asteroid

Jesus Christ! What kind of a person are you? That's absolutely horrid. These people need a job to pay for just the basic nessecities of life, while you're yelling at them to do your bidding!

Astronaut

I bought one of the Samsung TV's from costco in November. It was supposed to come with $125 google play credit as  the promo...turned in my receipt etc.,....weeks later it comes but is only $50, not the 125 it is supposed to be. When I call their promo support line, they say I am correct (I had proof regardless, picture of samsung box says 125 and I also took a picture of the receipt and of the costco display sign), and that they will have to escalate the issue and send me the other $75 in 10-14 business days. I keep checking my email for a month....nothing. I call them and they tell me, "oh yeah, we emailed that to you two weeks ago (jan 3rd)...well there is nothing in my inbox from them, so they go ahead and give me the code over the phone. When I go to go to google play to redeem it (2 minutes after hanging up) the code says it has already been used and is no longer valid. now, they once again have to escalate it, and supposedly I will hear back within 72 hours....I have always loved samsung TV's, but I am more than a bit frustrated by this whole experience....very disappointing, and really makes me wonder if this is part of some scheme by them to save money figuring most people would not pursue this as far as I already have.