Very Angry New Customer on Promo's

Asteroid

Very Angry New Customer on Promo's

Been having issues with ordering from Samsung website and getting the runaround, with reps and supervisors. This issue has been going on for over a month and I keep being told its on my end. This is getting very annoying as it is not on my end it's the website and this is my 6th time in almost 2 months were this has been an issue. I've used different OS and different devices. I'm an IT professional and these offshore reps need to know how to resolve an issue. I want to beleive trust that I will get the items I've been trying to purschase all this time with them giving me some lame excuse as a company in a whole. I've been on hold for over an hour waiting yet again for another supervisor to try and get this issue resolved over the phone. As I myself and a Call Center Supervisor and would not ever treated my clients nor customers this way. Attached are the items I've been trying to buy and it has nothing to do with my bank or card account because the money is there, but it's the Samsung website full of glitches that won't allow me to make my order. I've done all my research on all of these products and find it cost effective and usefull for my business. If they won't help me I'll be forced to spend close to $2,000 with Apple and a few other vendors who will appreciate my business and money.