Very dissatisfied customer

Highlighted
Constellation

Very dissatisfied customer

So has anyone else had problems with the ecommerse department? 

Here is what happened to me. I signed up for Verizon fios services and they told me that after 65 days i would receive a promo code for a free samsung chromebook. After the 65 day i received my code and went ahead and placed my order. I was tracking my package the whole way. On the day of delivery i was not home and the post office went ahead and left the package outside my front door. And of course when i got home the package was no longer there. I went ahead and called Samsung and made a investigation then i went ahead and made a complaint with the post office. They both gave me ticket numbers. A few day later the post office called me and deemed the package stolen, which i then called samsung to let them know.  Samsung summited the ticket again and i even spoke to a supervisor who said he expediated it. Push comes to shove they told me i needed to wait 15 days in order for a new promo code to be issued. I waited. 15 days passed and i called samsung again. Then they come and tell me that they denied my request to receive a new promo code. Now im out of a laptop and they dont want to resolve my issue. Im very frustrated and not only that i went ahead and contacted the CEO of samsung through email. With still no response.