Original topic:

Frame Tv: Art Mode Sleep Mode missing Options

(Topic created: 11-04-2023 04:40 PM)
Rogier Festen
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Since I purchased my the frame 2023 model 55inch this design wise beautiful tv has been a software/ firmware horror. And samsung support although friendly does not live up to their promiss to have a product expert call me back. 

never in my life I would have expected resetting my TV to factory defaults once a month to keep the art mode sleep working.

but now I have a new issue, even after a factory defaults reset on firmware 1602 the Art Sleep options menu is completely EMPTY only a close button appears, resetted the device 3 times in a row but can’t get it work again. 

IMG_6594.jpeg

effectively a useless product now.

Samsung please pick up your responsiblity and fix the crapy firmware.

and really after all the hours that I have spend trying to resolve the issues of the worthless product… I really can tell.

Gene81
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Yep, still not fixed. I am writing reviews to warn people to stay away from this piece of s* TV, but I don't know what else to do. 

Slapppy
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

At this point Samsung either doesn't know how to fix it or doesn't care. Firmware 14xx worked perfectly fine. Why can't they roll it back?

0 Likes
Htep
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello,

Even if you could roll back, update is automatic even if you uncheck "automatic update".

All is weird with Samsung firmware.

I was on 14XX till 1 week ago when my tv updated by itself. I saw all bug so I took care to uncheck auto update.

Great

0 Likes
userFsHSvAR6SQ
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same thing is happening to me.  TV will turn on randomly throughout the day and at night.  You can't stop it from doing so, even if you turn it off.   It wakes me up all the time.  The only options are to either unplug the TV (which defeats the point of having the Frame) or be woken up at night and annoyed constantly throughout the day.

0 Likes
Tigerap
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Firmware 1622.5 should fix this issue

0 Likes
johnmatrix420
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have had the same issue with my 2022 55" for a long time. Another thread has 12 pages of complaints. Samsung, can you please respond?

Tigerap
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Firmware 1622.5 just released fixes this issue

0 Likes
userwVd6dCMzkK
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same problem with my 50” frame tv   Have had less than 2 weeks and the tv turns on randomly at all hours from art mode.  Reason says   “Power-on Reason, Sensor” I have no devices connected- just WiFi.    Samsung please fix!

0 Likes
Tigerap
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Try updating to just released firmware 1622.5 it should fix this issue

0 Likes
Slapppy
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Since March 2023 this has been going on. Really started with firmware 15xxx for us in the US. Samsung has ignored all the post here on the support forum and will not fix this problem.

0 Likes