Original topic:

Frame Tv: Art Mode Sleep Mode missing Options

(Topic created: 01-26-2024 11:39 AM)
Rogier Festen
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Since I purchased my the frame 2023 model 55inch this design wise beautiful tv has been a software/ firmware horror. And samsung support although friendly does not live up to their promiss to have a product expert call me back. 

never in my life I would have expected resetting my TV to factory defaults once a month to keep the art mode sleep working.

but now I have a new issue, even after a factory defaults reset on firmware 1602 the Art Sleep options menu is completely EMPTY only a close button appears, resetted the device 3 times in a row but can’t get it work again. 

IMG_6594.jpeg

effectively a useless product now.

Samsung please pick up your responsiblity and fix the crapy firmware.

and really after all the hours that I have spend trying to resolve the issues of the worthless product… I really can tell.

anviridovix
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

you can temporarily solve it by entering the same menu from samsung smarthing, samsung's Italian support has declared that this is a bug in firmware 1602.2 and
samsung is trying to resolve it with a new firmware to be distributed by ota

here link about italian conversation about same problem in italian samsung comunity

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/smart-tv/samsung-tv-frame-50/m-p/9134441#M217334 

Rogier Festen
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thx for your information Anviridovix,

i will also show this to the support people coming to my house. But even in the smartthings app I can change the settings but the tv seems to ignore it.

0 Likes
markstev
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I agree with you. We just purchased a frame 55 inch. Using the latest firmware 1622. The sleep function does not work. The tv is mounted on the wall with mild ambient lighting and nothing blocking the sensor. Also, other times functions such as auto turn off in four hours doesn’t work. 

anviridovix
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

hello same problem in italy with model samsung frame 55" model 2023, after upgrade firmware 10/01/2024 vers 1602.2 some people found there is a bug i contact support and they say samsung know about it and that support are going to release a new update to fix it.. i will share post on italian comunity 🙂

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/smart-tv/samsung-tv-frame-50/m-p/9134441#M217334 

Frame 55
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

The art sleep mode does not work on a brand new 55 frame.

I have reset it once but still not working.

Have to manually switch off the TV every nightime.

Firmware appears to be the latest.

0 Likes
AVAN
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have the same issue can't have music on while on art mode. Also the sleep mode is not possible to use when selected it has a bug and can't do anything after. Given the way the product wants to present itself on the market would be good to get the upgrades

0 Likes
anviridovix
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello everybody, it seems there is a new firmware release 1603.1 .. try check in support page !!! someone try it?

Support page The frame firmware  

if someone try it let us to know what is new and if it solve the problem !! thx  🙂

also in samsung.com\it  they pubblic new release with date 19/02/2024

Screenshot firmware usa  2024-02-19 103037.png

0 Likes
seattle guy
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hi all.  Like many complaining here, I have a 2022 Frame 55" and in July 2023 it started switching itself from art mode to live TV with sound at all hours.  I managed to localize the problem to the sleep mode timer in the art menu.  If I turn that off, the TV stops switching itself over, but then I lose the motion detection function and part of the functionality of an art TV.

Looks like Samsung pushed out 1602 today.  The art mode menu is re-organized a bit.  I tried turning the sleep mode on to see if they'd fixed the problem, but no, the TV still switches itself to live TV if my TV timer is on.

Very annoying.

Samsung, fix your !

Consumerguy
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

+1 to this. 1602 did nothing to fix the artmode to TV input switching. This TV is haunted and I hate it. Ffs fix this garbage!

alwarren
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Yes.. this 1602 update cause problems with motion detector not waking up tv for some reason. This was working fine with earlier update. Any body know if you can go back to older update less than 1602. I'm turning autoupade off because of issues like this. Need confidence in updates before I install
0 Likes