Original topic:

Frame Tv: Art Mode Sleep Mode missing Options

(Topic created: 01-26-2024 11:39 AM)
Rogier Festen
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Since I purchased my the frame 2023 model 55inch this design wise beautiful tv has been a software/ firmware horror. And samsung support although friendly does not live up to their promiss to have a product expert call me back. 

never in my life I would have expected resetting my TV to factory defaults once a month to keep the art mode sleep working.

but now I have a new issue, even after a factory defaults reset on firmware 1602 the Art Sleep options menu is completely EMPTY only a close button appears, resetted the device 3 times in a row but can’t get it work again. 

IMG_6594.jpeg

effectively a useless product now.

Samsung please pick up your responsiblity and fix the crapy firmware.

and really after all the hours that I have spend trying to resolve the issues of the worthless product… I really can tell.

jgg53
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Rogier Festen, hope it got you around their malfunctioning interface

0 Likes
Rogier Festen
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hi jgg53, I tested but despite of being able to change the art mode settings in the smartthings app. It did not change the behavior of the art mode on the TV so art mode is still not working.

thanks for asking (does your art sleep after a set timeout and does it stay on when there is motion in the room, and does it not switch off 1 min after putting the tv to art mode?

0 Likes
thelastowitch
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same issue here... 

Rickomatic
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same issue here! 2022 model

Rogier Festen
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Have contacted Samsung support and as I have been fighting with the firmware since july last year they offered to send a support engineer to my house. Well I’m really curious what he/she will have to say about all the issues I have with this tv.

0 Likes
anviridovix
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

so what engineer found? i am curious 🙂

0 Likes
Loopyloo
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Same here. Sleep options empty then have to exit out of art mode completely to get the empty sleep options box to close. 
all settings on the app set but completely useless sleep mode. 

ktygames
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Please come back if you get this resolved. It’s driving me mad!

Rogier Festen
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Will do

0 Likes
anviridovix
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

can you chek if you receive  new firmware update? anyway for who didn't receive or solve the problem you can setup this side of art by smarthing while we will wait for update firmware

0 Likes