Original topic:

How do I verify my email address?

(Topic created: 05-11-2024 03:52 PM)
XL5
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I can post a question, and read the answers, but I cannot participate any further because the website says that my email address is "unverified".  I am receiving emails from the system to my unverified email address. I have spent hours trying to figure out how to have my email address and verified.

Any ideas?

7 Replies
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Did you change your Samsung account email address?
0 Likes
XL5
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

No, I've only used one email address. Strangely, I can reply to you, but I cannot reply to a post that I made two weeks ago. It says my email address is unverified.

Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Are you having issues with just the members app? It is strange.. 🤔
0 Likes
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Have you tried verifying your Samsung account (ID) email address from a web browser?
Samsung will send a verification code to your email address. Check your email inbox for the verification email, and
enter the verification code on the Samsung website to complete the verification process.
If that doesn't resolve your issue, try to "recover" your Samsung account from Samsung's website on a computer, or use one of the internet browsers on your phone.
0 Likes
XL5
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I am using a desktop Mac to do everything. I recovered my Samsung account using the Samsung website. They sent me an email asking me to verify my email address. I verified my email address as instructed, and I successfully reset my password. I was then able to log back in with no difficulties.

When I attempt to reply to a different post, it tells me I cannot reply because my email address is not verified. If this is not a website bug, I don't know what is.

Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I have a MacBook Pro laptop, but I believe it's a bug, too. I had issues with the members app and had to clear the cache, storage, un-install, and reinstall from the Galaxy Store. I then go to the support page and run a few diagnostics tests, and the members' app works for a while. Crazy, right¿¿¿¿ "Yes, it's definitely bugging....🤔👾👾
0 Likes
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Did you check your spam folder?
0 Likes