JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Input Signal Plus keeps turning off

(Topic created: 09-09-2024 11:54 PM)
gipppe
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hi, I have a Q60C series. I often connect my laptop to it with a (working) HDMI 2.1 cable, and to enable the HDR I had to turn on the Input Signal Plus setting.

This worked fine for weeks, until a few days ago. Now, every time I connect my laptop to the TV, the Input Signal Plus is turned off. So I always need to go through the Settings and turn it on again. Only for the TV to "forget" about it as soon as I remove the HDMI cable.

Has anyone had the same problem?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

@gipppe 

Thank you for using the Samsung Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television. I'd like to be of assistance to you with your question. Each time you disconnect your laptop from your Samsung Television. It will remove the device Automatically. Then when you connect your Laptop to your Television again, It will auto detect that you have plugged in a new device. Then you have to re-enable HDMI Signal Plus. Every time!

Your Samsung Television is not broken and is functioning normally.

Samsung Product Support Page:

55" QLED 4K Q60C | Samsung Support CA

Every time you plug in your Laptop when your Samsung Television is plugged into the power outlet. It will remove your laptop from your Samsung Television. There are ways to turn off this feature. However, I cannot provide that information here.

If you don't want to have to continue experiencing this issue. You can pull the power plug on your Samsung Television. Before you disconnect your laptop from your Samsung Television. While you have the Laptop Disconnected from your Samsung Television. Then reconnect your Laptop to your Samsung Television. The Plug your Samsung Television into the power outlet.

If these steps don't resolve the issue with your Samsung Television. I will provide additional information on how to seek Support for your Samsung Television here:

Please contact Samsung Customer Care: 1-800-SAMSUNG

You can find support at Samsung's Website here:

Contact Us | Official Samsung Support US

Or if you prefer you can also send a private message with your Information to a Samsung Moderator. @Samsung_Moderator 

Thank you for using the Samsung Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television. Samsung Customer Support is here to assist you. Thank you!

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

@gipppe 

Thank you for using the Samsung Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television. I'd like to be of assistance to you with your question. Each time you disconnect your laptop from your Samsung Television. It will remove the device Automatically. Then when you connect your Laptop to your Television again, It will auto detect that you have plugged in a new device. Then you have to re-enable HDMI Signal Plus. Every time!

Your Samsung Television is not broken and is functioning normally.

Samsung Product Support Page:

55" QLED 4K Q60C | Samsung Support CA

Every time you plug in your Laptop when your Samsung Television is plugged into the power outlet. It will remove your laptop from your Samsung Television. There are ways to turn off this feature. However, I cannot provide that information here.

If you don't want to have to continue experiencing this issue. You can pull the power plug on your Samsung Television. Before you disconnect your laptop from your Samsung Television. While you have the Laptop Disconnected from your Samsung Television. Then reconnect your Laptop to your Samsung Television. The Plug your Samsung Television into the power outlet.

If these steps don't resolve the issue with your Samsung Television. I will provide additional information on how to seek Support for your Samsung Television here:

Please contact Samsung Customer Care: 1-800-SAMSUNG

You can find support at Samsung's Website here:

Contact Us | Official Samsung Support US

Or if you prefer you can also send a private message with your Information to a Samsung Moderator. @Samsung_Moderator 

Thank you for using the Samsung Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television. Samsung Customer Support is here to assist you. Thank you!

0 Likes