Original topic:

Q-Symphony update issues

(Topic created: 05-15-2024 09:33 AM)
mrrjimm55
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have 75" qn90c qled and q900c soundbar.  The new update was installed this morning and now I can't get q-symphony to work.  I have switched between pcm, auto, and pass-through, nothing worked.  The tech I talked to couldn't figure it out either.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks

3 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Do a search on "Soundbar firmware" and it should bring up at least 2 threads with lots of posts on the subject.  There is no remedy yet. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes
mrrjimm55
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

My tv and soundbar have the latest updates so I guess I have to wait until samsung figures out the problem(again).  I wish they would thoroughly vet the updates before releasing them.

0 Likes
Alfred Ong
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Yes, this is unbecoming. What's the point of the update anyway. It better be settle fast