Original topic:

Replacing a One Connect box

(Topic created: a week ago)
MHFelix
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I received my 65" Frame TV on June 7, 2023.  On June 12, 2024 the One Connect box stopped working and two days later I initiated a support request with SamSung.  I was told that because it was five days beyond the one year warranty there was nothing they could do.  I asked about replacing the one connect box and was told to try J&J (Samsung parts).  I called them and was told they no longer support One Connect boxes.  I was told to try local retailers (Best Buy, Walmart, etc.).  I tried and none of them carry my model of One Connect box.  Samsung said they would try to connect me to a repair shop but told me there were none in my area to help.  So now I have a TV that is one year and two weeks old that doesn't work and evidently can't be supported.  No one has helped me understand how to buy a replacement box.  I have no idea what to do. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello, There, have you checked out the following site: HTTP://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location 

That should show you authorized servicers in your area. 

Alternatively, you may be able to purchase a one-connect box from here:  HTTP://www.samsungparts.com 

If you cannot find the product listed there you can contact the parts team by calling 1-800-627-4368

View solution in context

4 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
What's the model number of the tv

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
MHFelix
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

QN65LS03BAFXZA

0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I'll look around and see if I can find any other than the ones on ebay

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello, There, have you checked out the following site: HTTP://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location 

That should show you authorized servicers in your area. 

Alternatively, you may be able to purchase a one-connect box from here:  HTTP://www.samsungparts.com 

If you cannot find the product listed there you can contact the parts team by calling 1-800-627-4368