JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

43" Q60B QLED TV Home Screen (New User)

(Topic created: 05-07-2023 11:43 AM)
Jan I
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

When I power up my TV, it defaults to a home screen that has multiple tiles of suggested programs plus a tile called HDMI, which is my connection to cable TV.   Is there a way to edit my home screen to default to full screen cable TV?  Thanks. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this can be useful to have this setting enabled. Unfortunately, there is not a default app setting but you can set up auto-run last app by going to Settings > General > Smart Features. Enable “Autorun Smart Hub” and “Autorun Last App”.  Unfortunately, not all apps are compatible with this though. Please feel to reach out if you have any other questions. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this can be useful to have this setting enabled. Unfortunately, there is not a default app setting but you can set up auto-run last app by going to Settings > General > Smart Features. Enable “Autorun Smart Hub” and “Autorun Last App”.  Unfortunately, not all apps are compatible with this though. Please feel to reach out if you have any other questions.