JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

65" Class Q90R QLED Smart 4K UHD TV (2019) MODEL NUMBER: QN65Q90RAFXZA won't power on

(Topic created: 03-19-2021 04:07 PM)
jcp001
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

The TV shut down while we were watching this morning.  Now there are no lights, not even the standby power light.  

I have done the following:

• Unplugged the wall power for 30 minutes (verified power at wall outlet)
  • Tried turning on the TV using the power button on the TV
  • Unplugged the One Connect box from the screen, waited 30 minutes and tried again
  • Checked for kinks or cuts in the wire leading from the One Connect box to TV
  • Unplugged the antenna (this was the only other connection plugged in)

I did notice that the firmware updated yesterday (not sure of the versions), but the TV worked perfectly all yesterday and this morning.  

Any way to reset the system or further check the power?  Other t/s steps?  Any suggestions at all? 

0 Likes
11 Replies
userqAOrcc7TBx
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same issue you would think Samsung would stand by their product  they said a10 year burn in warranty but if your tv is only 14 months old and won’t power on there’s a defect in manufacturing they should fix it or replace it ! 

why give the Uk a 5 year warranty and us only a 1 year warranty this is mind boggling 

had a tech come out today Samsung sent them the wrong parts so now I again have to wait another couple of days then take another day off I pretty much now have 2600 paper weight thanks to Samsung 

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes