JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

QN55Q80RAFXZA 55 inch QLED popped and won't turn on

(Topic created: 08-30-2021 04:12 PM)
userBQ20dNrAnM
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

My SAMSUNG QN55Q80RAFXZA Flat 55-Inch QLED 4K Q80 Series Ultra HD Smart TV, purchased less than 1 1/2 years ago, just made a pop noise and now won't turn on, either from the remote or the controls on the base of the unit.   i checked the power cable which is intact and plugged in, the electrical socket, which was good,(and I tried plugging it in elsewhere), none of which helped.

The unit is plugged into a surge protector, and we've had no other indications of power surge or other problems.

Please assist.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Ah, thank you for confirming! It seems like the next course of action would be to have the TV serviced. I would be happy to see what I can do for you 🙂 Can you shoot me a private message with the serial number and software version of the TV?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

By trying to plug it elsewhere, does that mean you plugged it directly into the wall outlets? A lot of the time surge protectors prevent TVs and gaming consoles to work properly.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userBQ20dNrAnM
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I did plug it directly in to test after it failed.  No surge protector, and I verified the new outlet was working.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Ah, thank you for confirming! It seems like the next course of action would be to have the TV serviced. I would be happy to see what I can do for you 🙂 Can you shoot me a private message with the serial number and software version of the TV?

0 Likes
userBQ20dNrAnM
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

How do I send a private message?

0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Just click on any moderator's name and there will be a blue button under the picture saying send a message.

0 Likes