JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

75 inch QLED TV. will not turn on

(Topic created: 05-31-2022 04:13 PM)
Members_vjmxt76
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a 75 inch QLED QN75Q7FAMF . It will not turn on after I changed providers from cable to fiberoptic. I tried everything. I disconnected everything and reconnected everything after several days of being disconnected ,I was able to turn it  on but when I turned it off it would not come back on. I believe it's the one connect box. My question is one connect box model numbers SOC1004R compatible with SOC1000MA? They have the same part number.BN68-07104D-00. E mail <HIDDEN>

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, thank you for reaching out to our Community regarding the television. Yes you can contact our phone support at 1-800-726-7864 for assistance as mentioned or you can contact our parts department J&J international online at Samsungparts.com or by phone at 1-800-627-4368 for further help with the part compatibility inquiry for accurate information.  

View solution in context

3 Replies
Sdg
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame
Try actually calling Samsung they have pretty good customer service and if your TV is under warranty they'll just replace it for you
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, thank you for reaching out to our Community regarding the television. Yes you can contact our phone support at 1-800-726-7864 for assistance as mentioned or you can contact our parts department J&J international online at Samsungparts.com or by phone at 1-800-627-4368 for further help with the part compatibility inquiry for accurate information.  

Tonyokal
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Is it a 2-meter version? I have trouble with conversion.

0 Likes