JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Advancing Art/Personalizing setting in Art Mode on Frame TV?

(Topic created: 03-17-2020 03:09 PM)
userzHA1DdQ0hb
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I currently have my favorite art pictures on a slideshow using the 75" Samsung Frame TV 2020.  The pictures are set to rotate every 10 minutes.  I have a couple of questions related to this: 1) Is there a way to manually skip to the next picture if you are getting tired of the current picture before 10 minutes? 2) Is there a way to "shuffle" the pictures in art mode?  Currently, the slide show always starts with the same picture everytime the slide show is stopped and re-started. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
16 Replies
jenyphur
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the 2021 frame and there IS a shuffle mode now (yeah), however...I still do not believe there is a way to fast forward the current image.  

I am loving The Frame...however, there really needs to be additional mat colors.  I mean really, how difficult could this really be?  (I'm a software developer so I already know the answer).  Also...what about a few additional mats?  Maybe not ALL of these...but a few extra would be nice.  For sure, a triple mat would really make this look 'realistic'.  Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 9.36.48 AM.png

userKozawdIx2S
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello 

i just got a frame 2021 but I do not see any shuffling setting for art. Where can I find it?

thanks 

user9QAe5hR0oa
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'm working on an iOS app to do this. It will burn the Matte around the image. When set to full screen (No Matte) in the Frame it could look like it's a Matte. It's a side project, so it might take some tiem to finish...

Screenshot 2021-06-01 at 14.35.25.png

usergpX59XJwVe
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Love this idea...if you need anyone to beta it for you...I'm your girl.  

Jenyphur

0 Likes
userNvmPY5XBkj
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Any status update to your app?

0 Likes
userlgDh4GiYCN
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Shuffling was added, but still no way to advance to next picture? How long can it take??

0 Likes
userxoIhYs6vZE
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Where exactly is the shuffle mode? I find the menu system clunky and not at all intuitive. Thanks.