JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Amazon Prime Video: very bad quality on Samsung Q80B 55" Smart TV

(Topic created: 06-30-2022 06:02 PM)
userCoFhwjypRU
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Maybe 2 weeks ago, the video quality of Amazon Prime Video became very bad on my Samsung Q80B 55" Smart TV. Before that, everything was fine. Now, the image keeps getting pixelated and sometimes, it's unwatchable. It's almost like watching an old VHS tape. All the other apps are fine on the TV (Netflix, Crave, Disney Channel, Youtube). I get a nice crisp 4K image. Has anyone else been affected ? I have a fiber connection 940mbps download/upload, so speed is not an issue.

I've already reset the TV to factory defaults and nothing changed.

Thank in advance for any tips or advices

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. I recommend reaching out to the developer regarding this issue.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Exolden
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

The same is happening with me. But mine is a Samsung Q65B 55". Amazon Prime Video was 4K some days ago, but now is worse than an VHS tape. I gave up watching this way. All other apps are crystal clear perfect.

0 Likes
Options
QLED and The Frame

Strange, I've been watching The Terminal List on my Q90B and am getting clear UHD HDR resolution.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. I recommend reaching out to the developer regarding this issue.

0 Likes