Original topic:

Art Subscription Error

(Topic created: 09-27-2023 01:25 PM)
Otis2
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello,

I am also having the same issue.  I followed the solution to create a new account and new credit card and it worked for one day and now I am getting the same error message - Art Subscription still active Error 410447 and it does not allow me to access any of the artwork.  I emailed cs.checkout@partner.sec.co.kr and received an automated email saying they would be unable to answer email until Oct. 3rd or later.  I also tried the Media Solutions phone number given in a previous solution and that number is no longer working. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Otis2
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi LeoWyatt89,

First, thank you for your response. 

I also can report that I now have an Art Store Subscription. Speaking about my experience,...  It wasn't until the payment of the credit card was processed which took much longer than anticipated did I then have a verified membership (which also shows on the screen with a start and end date of next year for the annual subscription).  I would also like to thank this thread for solutions. I think the advice about cancelling the previous account and creating a new account is what also helped my situation and emailing the address shown in the previous post.  

View solution in context

2 Replies
LeoWyatt89
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame

If I were you I'd be calling 1800 Samsung then. More than likely the team is only reachable through a transfer. Speaking as someone that's worked in a call center, direct numbers for teams constantly change and go away, so the moderator may have not known about the change. 

0 Likes
Solution
Otis2
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi LeoWyatt89,

First, thank you for your response. 

I also can report that I now have an Art Store Subscription. Speaking about my experience,...  It wasn't until the payment of the credit card was processed which took much longer than anticipated did I then have a verified membership (which also shows on the screen with a start and end date of next year for the annual subscription).  I would also like to thank this thread for solutions. I think the advice about cancelling the previous account and creating a new account is what also helped my situation and emailing the address shown in the previous post.