JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Beeping/Chirping Sound While watching

(Topic created: 10-26-2022 09:19 AM)
user7qaAbGs18C
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I’m hearing a beeping/chirping noise coming from the back right corner of my 2022 75 inch frame tv.  I do not have Alexa turned on nor do I have my iPhone connected to the TV.  It comes and goes intermittently but it’s really annoying.    I am using a Sonos arc as well.  Even when the sound is muted it still beeps

4 Replies
OneGun
Halo
Options
QLED and The Frame
Change batteries in smoke detector
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! I recommend that you update the software up to date, then unplug the soundbar to see if the beeping/chimes continue. It's possible that your television is prone to interference from other electrical equipment. Make sure to have the tv plug directly into a wall outlet and not a power strip. I recommend having a certified technician diagnose further. If your warranty is still within the 1-year mark please be sure to send any of the moderators a private message to assist further. You can use the following link to find a list of service centers near you that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location.

user7qaAbGs18C
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

The software is updated.  I have tried that already, but it didn't work.  A tech is coming this week.

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Okay! I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Please be sure to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!

0 Likes