JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Blurred line at the bottom of the screen.

(Topic created: 10-24-2020 09:46 AM)
userSD3SioOWWw
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello. My name is Rudy. I own a Qled TV and recently I discovered a blurred line at the bottom of the screen that doesn't go away. 

My TV is Model Code: QN55Q7FAM

Serial number: <hidden>1583692394922771434310543881452.jpg

15836924766534948830737406002598.jpg

15836925353397417017474754537360.jpg

9 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'm sorry to hear that, does this occur during the picture test? Also what is your current software version? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userSD3SioOWWw
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Yes, it occurs on the picture test mode.

The software version is: T-KTMUABC-1280.5, BT - S

Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this can be an issue with your screen having a line across the bottom. If this is occuring on all sources then this will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options.

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up.
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usersAeUmkiL2v
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello. I am also encountering this problem. Please help to fix

uservYJXQ1eZ7n
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same issue, was there a fix for this?

useraMAF1Cdpep
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Is there a solution to this as I am having the same issue?

useruQTb7WTI3H
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'm having this exact same issue. How do we fix this?

userD1guSLxmJw
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same problem!!! What can I do?

userxFS22NnxFt
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

same issue... and had the same joke of a service experience mentioned by a few folks.