JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can’t maximize Music Wall ambient mode

(Topic created: 11-02-2021 09:58 PM)
userLBKe88tRR9
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Lol so o have a Q60t tv. I went to ambient mode ,selected music wall, connected phone. Music and graphics started playing. I saw on that screen a button to minimize the animated graphics. I selected it and screen turned to a picture I had selected in my gallery. The music continued to play. In upper right side of screen there’s an icon to show the “music wall” has been minimized. I can’t navigate to it using my remote. How the heck to I maximize the screen again that shows the animated graphics on music wall. Tried back button but that didn’t work either. I’m obviously missing something simple. Thanks for any help!

7 Replies
Solution
Options
QLED and The Frame

I believe you can press & hold the Play/Pause button on your remote to get back to that animated graphics screen. Give that a shot!

0 Likes
cjdig86
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I’m writing this post to alert the Samsung team and other affected users about a critical bug in the 1385 software version. I just updated my QLED TV to the 1385 software yesterday 08/01/21. Since updating, ambient light detection is completely broken. The TV no longer dims or brightens the display according to surrounding light. The screen stays at the exact backlight brightness that is specified in picture settings. Multiple friends of mine are having the same problem since updating. After restoring to factory settings, ambient light detection works again. Please provide a new software update to fix this issue. Other users who are stuck on this software are having the daily inconvenience of the tv being too bright or too dark at all times. I hope this post finds the Samsung team.

@CommunityUser26 @SamsungRei @Samsung Dusty 

SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you for this information.  We will be forwarding it accordingly.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Members_NfexL4K
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

PLease please please do a hotfix for the 1385 update  to get the ambient light working again. 

Model code: QN55Q70RAFXZA

Software version: 1385.0

Vl4dimir
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Do we have update about this? Confirmation it will be fixed? Way to revert back to non bugged firmware?

cjdig86
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Unfortunately our only 2 options are to either wait for a new update to roll out, or factory reset to the original software and lose all of your settings. It’s already been 1 month since the broken update rolled out, and it could potentially be several months longer before a fix. Even the current 1 month wait is unacceptable. I barely have use of my tv right now. I’m constantly manually adjusting the backlight. I’m checking every single day to see if there’s a new update available. We should be able to roll back to the previous software. It’s terribly inconvenient that there’s no way to do that.

cjdig86
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Is there an update about this software bug? It’s already been 3 months, and still no fix. Why has it taken so long to push out a new update? There are thousands if not millions of Samsung tv owners that are affected by this bug, and it is unacceptable that the problem isn’t corrected. We haven’t even received any update, or at least an estimated wait time for a new update to roll out. Samsung team, please give any updates on this software issue if possible. @SamsungJam  @SamsungJamie  @SamsungRei 

0 Likes