Original topic:

Can't see art store- stuck on 'downloading content'

(Topic created: 11-21-2022 04:21 AM)
nathan2022
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

ello,

I reset my Samsung Frame and now cannot access the Art Store. I can see the free art, but cannot access the Art Store to sign up and see additional art.

I have reset several times, unplugged for 30 mins, and tried resetting the smart hub. I have also turned my internet off and on several times. Therefore, it is not an ISP issue.

Interestingly, the smart things app also cannot access art on my tv, but works for changing channels etc.

Therefore, I'm guessing it is a software issue. Grateful for any thoughts on how this issue can be resolved.

Thanks

0 Likes
9 Replies
paddyde
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Exactly the same issue for me.  Appeared to be working just fine yesterday on my 2018 Frame. This morning it allows access only to the free art. Selecting Art Store just brings up a "Downloading content..." message and a spinning circle. 

Have done factory resets, all sorts of other resets (including unplugging).

And just like you Im unable to use smart things to access art on the TV either. 

Samsung support told me to take it to a repair centre.... lol. Clearly a software issue. 

0 Likes
ArnaudA
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'm having the exact same issue after factory reseting my tv.

Stuck on 'downloading Content" in the art store. Internet is working, account is working. Everything is working except the art store.

Anyone found a solution?

0 Likes
paddyde
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I should just add that I recently purchased a 2022 frame and about 4 weeks ago Samsung rolled out an automatic update which absolutely borked the art mode and art store. Spent a lot of time trying to fix it with tech support without success and then 2 days later Samsung released a software patch to fix the issue they'd caused. 

The solution in that case was to put on art mode, unplug, wait a minute, plug in, make sure its in art mode, wait 10 minutes (ie leave it alone in art mode) , unplug, plug in. And during those 10 minutes it auto downloaded an update with absolutely no indication it was happening in the background. And that fixed it.

I tried that with this current issue on the 2018 Frame and it didnt work. I suspect Samsung havent yet created a software update.

0 Likes
paddyde
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Anybody go this working yet, mine is still "downloading content" any time i go to Art store.

0 Likes
jchekh
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

An one have any solutions to this? The same issue started yesterday for us on our 2019 65" Frame - everything good with the Art Store since October 2020, and yesterday it was inaccessible for most of the day (strangely, it reappeared for a few hours late in the day). Hours with Samsung customer service was unhelpful - no one could find the ArtStore account (active and paid!), and the tech people seemed not to understand the problem. Any suggestions will be most welcome!

0 Likes
nathan2022
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame
And just like that...it starts working again. There must have been an update. Anyone else sorted?

0 Likes
Jb1010
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Mine is stuck on “downloading content”… 

0 Likes
Jilv1
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Mine too… just happened today. 

0 Likes
Pete G
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

This exact same issue just started on mine today. Tried everything suggested here to no avail. I say good grief 

0 Likes