Original topic:

Cannot Move Peacock App To Desired Position in Main Page App List

(Topic created: 12-01-2021 02:00 PM)
rcsamsung
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Ref: SAMSUNG TV QN65Q80AAF

The Peacock app doesn't want to move from its position in the main page list. I can move the Peacock app left and right in the Settings to the position I want and press the Select button to execute but Peacock still appears in the main page app list but is not in the desired position.

0 Likes
7 Replies
jettie
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
it won't work
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame
If you click on the apps button and navigate to the page where you can install more apps try clicking on the little gear button and then select the peacock app and it should bring up options to add to your home screen or lock or move, check to see if the application is locked if not click on the move option and try to change it
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame
If that doesn't work navigate to the peacock app and then hold down the Samsung remote pad for a few seconds till you see the move option
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame
Please watch this video for more information https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca9if7sRrKs
0 Likes
rcsamsung
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

OK perfect!

This video explains it and thanks. So now moving the app it's done directly at the main page by selecting the app, pressing the select button on the remote and you get the options to Move, Lock, etc. Much simpler than what I had been doing.

0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame
Glad to hear that you were able to fix the issue with moving applications on your TV, not sure why they changed the way to move applications plus it's hard to explain the process via chat, that is why I posted the video, have a great holiday season
0 Likes
rcsamsung
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you everyone for responding and helping me!