JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Art Mode not allowing new uploads

(Topic created: 09-06-2020 12:54 PM)
userp8Lzf0uXlz
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I recently bought a The Frame 55. While the SmartThings app works fine to control the TV, I am unable to upload photos in Art Mode. The option is greyed out and I get an error message: "to use this function turn on the frame and make sure it is on the same network" or something to that effect. SmartView doesn't even see my TV.

I have try removing the TV from SmartThings and trying again, restarting the TV, changing WiFi networks, nothing works. I understand others have the same problem but I have yet to find a fix that works for me. It would be great if Samsung could provide a solution. Latest model Frame, with up to date firmware and using an iPhone. Thanks.

userCkdbdfyvuo
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Don't waste your time trying to figure it out. Just put the pictures on a flash drive and put the flash drive the one connect box. Go to artwork and the drive will show up after my photos. You can save the images to my photos from there.

userDWgmSocrwq
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I just attempted this but am getting error - “the maximum available resolution is 7680x4320. Please reduce the resolution. Current resolution: 7200x4782”

do you have a work around for this?

0 Likes
nextgenmom
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

You are supposed to be able to connect your smart phone or other smart device with photos the same way.

0 Likes
KDPearson
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I doubt this would fix everyones issue, but...

I was having the same problem, I tried rebooting, ensuring the connection, etc.  Everything looked like it should work, but it kept failing.  Finally I tried switching the Frame TV from a wired network connection to a wireless network connection and suddenly I was able to upload photos.  From a networking perspective I can't figure out why this made a difference, but it did.  Just another idea to try if you are having this problem.

userv8E2qhEds5
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I had the same issues described in this thread.

Adding a wireless network did not help me, unt I actually disconnected the ethernet cable.  It was not enough that I just selected wireless on the tv.

Once I did that it worked as it should.

0 Likes
userZwEY23QLV9
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Samsung I am having the same problem I own 3 of these TVs abd when you pay this much for these TVs you expect them to actually work. You buy the frame tv to show pictures not to have fuctions that are supposed to work not work. Y'all need to get on this.

userLg56Y1P4Pp
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same problem!

userLg56Y1P4Pp
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same problem - Samsung fix this ASAP!

moelam
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame
Same issue here in US. I shouldn't have to use a USB for a "state of the art" tv. Samsung where you at?
userxbwrb3D8ve
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same here. This is stupid. How is it supposed to work as a frame if you can't put pictures on it. 
i don't own a usb stick anymore and wouldn't know how to get the photos from my phone onto the stick. This is so 2010!