JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dark Shadow Line on 75" QN75Q65FN

(Topic created: 09-29-2021 05:06 PM)
BTech6144
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Purchased this TV in 4th quarter 2018, it is barely over 2.5 years old and there is a shadow line going from top to bottom approximately 8 inches in width.  I contacted Samsung support and the TV is out of warranty and they are referring me to a service company locally.  This is sad considering what I paid for the TV.  There are tons of threads on this topic, it is sad Samsung isn't owning a regular problem consistent across many of their TVs.20210928_192721_2.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

I will be happy to look in to your case. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link. If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

I will be happy to look in to your case. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link. If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile.

0 Likes
usery5tq27WJWL
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have same exactly problem.  Appeared out of nowhere.  Plugged TV directly into socket not a surge protector and ran tests.  TV is only 3 years old.  Lots of compliments so I hope Samsung fixes what appears to be a pretty widespread product defect.  This isn't the only chat I found with this issue.  The product is way to expensive and an implied warranty should be much longer than a year, especially at the price paid for their product.  IMG_3576.jpgIMG_3569.jpgIMG_3575.jpg

0 Likes