JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dark shadow QLED TV

(Topic created: 07-11-2022 06:39 AM)
usersMwb5uWnqq
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

There is a dark shadow starting from the middle of the tv all the way to the right. This is a brand new tv, I have less than a month with it. I would like to know if it can be fixed or if I need to take it back and have a new one. 8DDD0B51-7F10-4421-B7B1-A0F79B11D991.jpeg

1 Reply
Solution
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame

@usersMwb5uWnqq 

Unfortunately, defects happen, and sure, it can most likely be fixed under warranty, but if it's still within its return window, I would go back to wherever I bought it from and exchange, personally. However, it's a large item, and may be a pain to transport, so a warranty claim is a good option too. They will probably send a technician to repair the unit. You can definitely check up on that. You will have some options below that can help get this started. 

- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message one of moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/