Original topic:

Difficulty connecting the stand to my new QN32Q60AAFXZA

(Topic created: 08-23-2022 03:24 PM)
userXzxztkLHox
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello everyone,

I am hoping someone can help me. I have a problem I can't seem to figure out.

Two days ago, I purchased my new, Samsung, QN32Q60AAFXZA, 32 inch model TV, from Amazon. I was quite excited to get it set up.

However, I can't seem to install the stand on it.

Please understand that I do not mean I want to mount it on a wall. I just want the stand on it, that it came with. This way, it can sit on a table.

I received 2 separate legs for it.

From what I am understanding, they are just supposed to slide into the grooves, on the back of the TV.

Is this correct?

I've been Googling this issue with no luck. I keep receiving conflicting information. I don't know what to do.

Another thing I read, states they are supposed to be  in, once they are placed into these grooves. But there were not screws in the package.

However, there does seem to be places on these legs, that seem to be where screws would go.

I did reach out to Samsung support. The man I spoke with there, pulled up the manual for my TV. He told me that they were just supposed to gently slide into slots on the bottom of my TV.

So as you can understand, I am rather confused. Also, rather frustrated.

Could someone please help me understand what I need to do?

Will I need to screw these legs on?

Or is there another way to do this?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you!

0 Likes
4 Replies
tomsframe
Comet
Options
QLED and The Frame

If you accidently threw-out the screws you can get them from your local hardware store. Did you also throw-away the Quick Start Guide???

tomsframe_1-1661007662567.png

tomsframe_0-1661007584806.png

0 Likes
user3xZDOENzLb
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Yeah, no screws in my package either. Off to Home Depot to buy.  😝

I need screws for my new UN58TU7000FXZA too. Can anyone give me the proper size for these?

0 Likes
Solution
tomsframe
Comet
Options
QLED and The Frame

Look at the QSG. M4xL14. That means a Metric size 4 and length of 14mm:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-M4-0-7-x-14-mm-Phillips-Flat-Head-Stainless-Steel-Machine-Screw...

user3xZDOENzLb
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you, saw that. The question was for a 58” Samsung. Texted support and they didn’t know the length either. 

0 Likes