JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

ESPN app without Cable TV?

(Topic created: 11-20-2020 11:28 AM)
userXj0OtrqL2C
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a 2020 Samsung Q70R smart TV and subscribe to Spectrum for Internet and cable TV.  I have downloaded the ESPN app, which seems to work OK (streaming).  Since I plan to eliminate the TV part of my Spectrum account but keep the Internet part, will I lose ESPN when I do this?  I've also subscribed to ESPN+, although I don't know how this affects the ESPN stream, if at all.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

Please reach out to ESPN support for assistance with their apps.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

Please reach out to ESPN support for assistance with their apps.

0 Likes
bigGUY2
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
599 for a monthly subscription to watch the Arkansas baseball team today it went 1 minute and it shuts off saying I needed to provide a TV provider and I pick DirecTV which I have and it says I can't use it because of the content restrictions I think this is one big rip off
0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes