JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature Request: CEC Anynet+ options to prevent Frame switching off instead of going to Art Mode

(Topic created: 01-06-2021 01:59 PM)
userbgj9K1CYcy
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Feature Request:

When an external device sends the standby command through HDMI-CEC Anynet+, the Frame switches off or goes to Deep Sleep instead of Art Mode. It would be nice to be able to have to option to select how the Frame behaves when it receives a command through CEC.

Thanks

16 Replies
Solution
userLS8yjCA0TN
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

9zFVRpYiRByaVzTKTSwa5w.jpg
update appears to be from 2021! see pic above.... I just checked multiple times on my onkyo nr646 . FM radio, CD input, NET/Streaming works just fine when i turn on receiver and tv stays in art mode!! I switch over to samsung apps to stream netflix, as soon as sound is output from TV to receiver, input switches back to ARC input. This is resolved!

usersL8xHo5leU
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

This update is not yet available on my model, looking forward to it! Also checked the Samsung download center.

Model: QE50LS03TASXXN

Software: T-NKMDEUC-1460.9, BT-S

Statuscode: 20201_AE1_IL1

0 Likes
userMCqfLRTWxm
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

My UK 32 model isn't showing this update. Is this usual? I've only had this for a couple of days and it's my first Samsung tv. Came looking for a solution to my Apple TV turning off art mode!

0 Likes
Samsung_7Yzf9uB
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have 1460 on my new Frame...when Xbox Series X turns off TV via HDMI CEC, I get no Art Mode. 😞

0 Likes
userbONpYzKHiq
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have two brand new QN##LS03TAF tvs, running firmware 1460 and 1462.1 and both have this issue. When I use my chromecast to turn off the tv via hdmi-cec, it results in sleep mode, not art mode. My guess is that 1460+ firmware reverted whatever fix was in 1403.1?

0 Likes
usergKFrT77Tzj
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

1460 works great on my Frame in regards to CEC.

0 Likes
userbONpYzKHiq
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Really? Weird, maybe it’s the device I’m using or the hdmi port it’s connected to? 

0 Likes