Original topic:

Frame TV: Turn Apple TV off - art mode doesn’t activate

(Topic created: 09-22-2023 03:05 PM)
Marlboromen
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Has a Samsung rep told anyone if they’re planning to fix the issue of turning off an external Apple TV (or othe device) / and art mode not turning? Or has anyone found a workaround? The workarounds I’ve seen here and elsewhere don’t work. It’s frustrating having paid a premium for this tv and it not working as it did out of the box.

16 Replies
Akraabel
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same thing is happening to me. 

0 Likes
technobie
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Mid-November and still no fix. We’re having this problem as well (2019 55” Frame). Very frustrating and especially concerning when turning the tv on for our kids (intending for our Apple TV to pickup where it left off) and getting scary content that comes up in STV instead. A serious problem. 

buenospot
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Man, so upsetting to see that everyone is having the same problem. I’m adding our comment here as well. We are having the exact same issue with the frame and Apple TV 4K. 

0 Likes
Arno_007
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same problem as yours ... When turning off the apple TV, the frame don't and Art Mode on screen instead...GRRRrrrrr Same troubble when turning ON my Apple TV, The frame turn on Art Mode... Impossible to solve pfffffffffff

0 Likes
portlanduser
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Following as I have the same issue.  Samsung is determined to force show Samsung TV Plus regardless of settings.  Seems to be a prevalent issue with complaints across multiple forums along with complaints that disabling or removing Samsung TV Plus does not actually remove it.

0 Likes
Slapppy
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame

I think its 5 months now. No fix. Samsung just doesn't care. Period.

0 Likes
nickgurney
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Did anyone get this fixed? On the phone with Samsung support right now trying to get it working 

0 Likes