Original topic:

Frame TV left marks on wall

(Topic created: 05-05-2023 12:53 PM)
Nadiaara
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

image.jpg

So today I removed my frame tfc and my wall is complexly black. I’ve been trying to clean it 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hey there! So this typically happens when the mount has the TV so close to the wall that the TV has no room to "breathe". I'd recommend looking into other mounts so that this doesn't get worse. It's always recommended to use one of our Samsung wall mounts. You can find those here:  https://www.samsung.com/us/tvs/the-frame/design-and-accessories/
As far as cleaning it, I love using either a magic eraser or Clorox wipes to clean my walls, but sometimes it can make the paint wipe off too so be wary of that. Maybe some other community members can chime in with their cleaning tips to give you other options.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hey there! So this typically happens when the mount has the TV so close to the wall that the TV has no room to "breathe". I'd recommend looking into other mounts so that this doesn't get worse. It's always recommended to use one of our Samsung wall mounts. You can find those here:  https://www.samsung.com/us/tvs/the-frame/design-and-accessories/
As far as cleaning it, I love using either a magic eraser or Clorox wipes to clean my walls, but sometimes it can make the paint wipe off too so be wary of that. Maybe some other community members can chime in with their cleaning tips to give you other options.

0 Likes
AndrewBrigg99
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same issue. And i used the samsung mount provided with the tv. Went ti move out of home and now have to do a completer wall/ room repaint. Not happy. But i love the tv. 

0 Likes