JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Frame TV won't register my subscription

(Topic created: 02-12-2021 11:51 PM)
userUR3wZAgXe0
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a subscription to the art store. Suddenly my TV doesn't recognize it. Even though my next payment isn't due for several weeks, it keeps asking me to subscribe. But when I try to, it says I have an active membership. 

Over every picture I try to display, it asks me to subscribe.

I'm not sure what to do.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I can definitely understand the frustration with your tv account. I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Accounts department. You can contact them directly at 855-795-0509 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
16 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Oh no! Are you still unable to access art store?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userUR3wZAgXe0
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

It did start working. I'm not sure why it stopped or how it started back up. 🤷

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Wonderful! I'm glad it started working again. Please feel free to reach back out if you have any other questions or concerns. 

0 Likes
useruuHJgy4QZp
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'm having the same problem. I subscribed, put in CC and gift code, and got a confirmation email. But every picture asks me to subscribe, and of I try it says I have an active subscription.

0 Likes
user6KJzKuBQnZ
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I had the same problem. After a couple of days it just started working.  Maybe wait and see if it starts working after a few days.

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Can you try signing out of the Samsung account on TV and online from the PC? Sign in online, then on TV. 

0 Likes
useryxdu7eS8DO
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'm having same problem. Sign out and in again doesn't fix it.

userlAi22IXlw2
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I am having the same problem.

MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I understand how frustrating that can be. Can you try signing out of your Samsung account on the television and online? Once signed out please try again by signing in to your account online, then on TV. 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes