JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Frame TV won't register my subscription

(Topic created: 10-02-2021 09:48 AM)
userUR3wZAgXe0
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a subscription to the art store. Suddenly my TV doesn't recognize it. Even though my next payment isn't due for several weeks, it keeps asking me to subscribe. But when I try to, it says I have an active membership. 

Over every picture I try to display, it asks me to subscribe.

I'm not sure what to do.

16 Replies
userrbUd0fEF5d
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I, too, am having this issue. My ART Store membership shows that it needs to be renewed but it is active and it won't let me renew it when I try to click on it. Quite a circular issue! Where do you even sign out on the TV? I cannot find a spot to do so. Please clarify. I will try this solution. Thanks

0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

@userrbUd0fEF5d

I apologize let me clarify, you will need to sign out of your account online and turn the art mode off. Once you are able to successfully sign back into the account, please turn back on the art mode and if prompted you will need to re-enter account information. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

@usergltnMiUTGk

Hi there, you can switch/turn off the art mode by pressing Power on the OneRemote, and once out of that mode, please access your account online to sign out. After a few moments, you can log back into your account and then switch to art mode and if prompted you will need to re-enter account information. 

-Please note: If you do not have a OneRemote you will need to access your Smart View or Smart things app locate Settings in the upper right corner once you tap the Art Mode button and make the necessary changes from there. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usergItnMiUTGk
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Where do I turn art mode off?  I have same issue as reported by others

0 Likes
user2TLhB2YXxr
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same issue! 

0 Likes
usere5JEVhw8CN
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I logged out from the the account on the TV, I logged out from the computer, switched to art mode. It asked me to log-in again after a while and I logged in again. Same issue. Please help @MsBri1 

Now I reseted my TV, still not working.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I can definitely understand the frustration with your tv account. I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Accounts department. You can contact them directly at 855-795-0509 

0 Likes