JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Horizontal dark line QLED

(Topic created: 09-12-2021 01:31 PM)
userWqTjQvlJDK
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello.. My QLED QN75Q9F  developed dark lines (Patch 4" wide X 45" long) stated as a 1" wide x 16" long, extending from the left to right approximately 3/4 way across screen and a couple of weeks later a smaller one came from the right side. It is in all sources and grows wider/longer with time. I have done every hard reset and fix I could find...This is my 4th best quality Samsung LED TV and I also have 4 Samsung cells S9 .. 10 Note + and 2)DSC08904.JPGDSC08901.JPGHard to seeHard to see S21's and 3 Samsung laptops .. Never an issue with anything but the LED's.. The last one developed a similar horizontal dark line and again was replace by the Warranty Group... I did pay a company for a 5 year warranty but they travel 300 miles to get to me and will charge me if not a defect.. I just would like verification on the issue.. Please see pictures...   Thank you for your time

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I apologize for the issue you're having with the television. Regrettably, we are not able to speculate a diagnosis of the issue from a photo and would suggest contacting a technician for an accurate determination of the issue and/or cause. We would recommend proceeding with service through the extended warranty company you mentioned prior, spending your full model code and serial number in a private message here: PM Link for service options through Samsung directly or to use the link provided here: Service Link to locate a service center. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I apologize for the issue you're having with the television. Regrettably, we are not able to speculate a diagnosis of the issue from a photo and would suggest contacting a technician for an accurate determination of the issue and/or cause. We would recommend proceeding with service through the extended warranty company you mentioned prior, spending your full model code and serial number in a private message here: PM Link for service options through Samsung directly or to use the link provided here: Service Link to locate a service center. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userWqTjQvlJDK
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I live 200 miles from the nearest Factory repair center and 300 miles from the warranty repair center that was sold to me , They want to charge me for a 600 mile round trip if the issue is not a factory defect. I am  just trying to get an educated guess as to the issue so I don't pay for a non warranty issue..

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

If you're seeing this when running a picture test, it would be considered a defect more than likely.  

0 Likes
stiffan6
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
wats going on
0 Likes