JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do we clear Recent list on 2022 The Frame

(Topic created: 08-24-2022 03:14 PM)
manypeeplia
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I am trying every forum post, YouTube video, blog post, etc to completely remove all traces of Samsung TV Plus from this thing.  All the had to do was give me the option to turn off auto play, but no. Now I have to eradicate it completely else I will go crazy.

I've gotten the app removed from the app list, and deleted all the channels from the channel list.

You'd think that works for it! But the problem now is that SSTVP is always the most recent channel in the Recent list, and always auto plays regardless of system autoplay settings.

So, since the Recent list never contains streaming apps, and I don't watch broadcast TV channels, can I remove the Recent list completely?

Or if not, can it just be cleared?  I'm guessing that if I can clear the it's icon from this list, SSTVP might be gone forever. Fingers crossed!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
QLED and The Frame

Not sure if it's the same for the 2022 model, but on my 2020 Frame, I can go to Settings > General > Smart Features and turn of Autorun Smart Hub.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
QLED and The Frame

Not sure if it's the same for the 2022 model, but on my 2020 Frame, I can go to Settings > General > Smart Features and turn of Autorun Smart Hub.