JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How many of us have the Frame 2022 screen arrived with imprints from the Styrofoam sheet?

(Topic created: 06-14-2022 04:08 PM)
user3Qfe4mXYx3
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi, when I took out the 32" Frame 2022, I immediately noticed parallel lines and diagonal lines on the screen. They seem to be imprints from the styrofoam sheet which was supposed to protect the screen. How many of us have this issue? Is it a widespread issue or just a small number of us have it? What is the size of your Frame? A soft microfiber cloth cannot remove those residues. Seems permanent. What can we do?

2 Replies
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame
I can fully understand that purchasing a new Samsung Tv and after tons of packaging materials you find a defective on the Screen, the first thing if possible please take pictures of the issue ,the more the better, than call Samsung support and explain to them the packaging materials damaged the screen, don't try to continue to Clean the panel it has a Very Fine oil that is put on during production,
Please call this number and make sure that you have the Model number and Serial number for the Samsung support team 18007267864
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame
I hope this gets resolved quickly