JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I have a QN55QN90AAFXZA ~ Unable to Update Firmware.

(Topic created: 02-06-2022 06:51 PM)
Members_V1oZK4S
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Heya. I live in the USA and recently bought the Samsung QN90 from Bestbuy. However i'm unable to update the firmware on it. Current Firmware i have is 1808.

I checked on the Samsung website and it says the newest update version is 1903.0

How do i update? my TV wont let me update at all. Should i try USB method?

Edit: Tried the USB method and it won't do anything. I insert the USB stick with the unzipped Folder inside it. Stick it into my TV and all i get is "Upper Folder" or "image" Nothing happens. TV Doesn't do anything.. Am i Missing something here!!?!

Edit 2: Was able to get the TV to update via USB Firmware 1903.0. Even though it wouldn't update via internet the normal way.

As you can see i'm on the right page. for the TV Model/Update

But as you can see my TV is on the old Version still. And it won't let me Update. Only bought this TV a few weeks ago. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Yes. If you are having difficulties downloading the update via WiFi then your best bet would be to put the update on a usb thumbdrive and update from there.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Yes. If you are having difficulties downloading the update via WiFi then your best bet would be to put the update on a usb thumbdrive and update from there.

0 Likes