JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Improving picture quality

(Topic created: 01-16-2023 12:53 PM)
lnan
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have purchased a 32 inch frame tv because of features like art mode and bezel frames and needed it to fit in a limited space. My only disappointment is that the picture quality is not good when viewed at an angle greater than 30 degrees. Is there anything I can do with settings that will improve this? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
QLED and The Frame
QLED has a narrow viewing angle. If it's mounted flush with the wall you could get a different mount that would allow you to swing the TV more toward your seated position. Of course this would mess up the whole art mode because the TV wouldn't be flush with the wall anymore. The only other thing really is a different technology. OLED has zero degradation of picture even at angles up to 84 degrees.

View solution in context

2 Replies
tomsframe
Comet
Options
QLED and The Frame

Sorry but...that isn't something that can be fixed with a Settings change--it's a characteristic of the panel used in the 32".

You might consider returning it for the next bigger size, which has a much better panel. Or use a swivel mount instead of flat-to-the-wall.

0 Likes
Solution
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
QLED and The Frame
QLED has a narrow viewing angle. If it's mounted flush with the wall you could get a different mount that would allow you to swing the TV more toward your seated position. Of course this would mess up the whole art mode because the TV wouldn't be flush with the wall anymore. The only other thing really is a different technology. OLED has zero degradation of picture even at angles up to 84 degrees.