JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Light between screen and frame

(Topic created: 09-18-2021 09:12 AM)
userWATazUNdFv
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I bought a 65" Q70A a few days ago and noticed a light in the upper right corner where the screen ends and the frame begins. When i shine a light on the area i can see what may be a small wire in the gap between the screen and frame.(pic 3) The tv still works fine but i'm wondering if this is an issue. Has anyone else had this problem? Should i exchange the tv? Thank you in advance.

775EB334-D39E-4E00-92D6-A6B681D19E3B.jpeg

1CBBC60E-70F9-451D-91C4-29562A5763EB.jpeg

1BB013C7-EC25-4FB0-AD39-74C3E3F75033.jpeg

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I understand the concern regarding the television and regrettably will not be able to speculate any technical issue/concerns from a photo. We would recommend having a technician service the unit for accurate determination. You can contact the retailer for possible replacement options as you mentioned prior, use this link Service to find a service center in your area, or private message me PM Link with your full model and serial number to review service options. 

- Please Note: If you are having an issue replying with the private message link from the app, you can click on my name and select the "message" option as a method to contact me directly as well. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes