JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Model: QN75Q70AAF (stuck on "Two Options Screen") during set up.

(Topic created: 05-31-2023 01:51 PM)
Shaolinangel
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I reset my tv to factory settings with the remote and now it is stuck there (for two weeks). I have literally tried everything. I even bought a brand new remote from Samsung Parts for $97.00 and still doesn't connect to the TV. 

I called Samsung over 15 times and have done everything they suggested. Remote reset, remote pairing you name it. I even allowed video remote support through my phone so they could see what I see. 

I tried connecting my Samsung phone directly to the TV, tried a mouse, keyboard and ethernet cable. I have exhausted all options.

I cannot use Smart Things because the TV was reset back to factory settings before wifi was added. The two circles on the "Two Options Screen" shows the white circle behind the smartphone icon. Nothing I do will work.

The TV was working fine before the factory reset. Is there anyone out there that has the answer to fix this issue? There has to be a solution besides a tech visit that will cost $100's of dollars for a glitch they are responsible for in the manufacturing process.

I know there are many people out there with the same issue or who have had this happen.

6 Replies
Sprocket99
Comet
Options
QLED and The Frame
The TV has no physical buttons right to go from that way?

That means (words skipped) the remote is either not paired, communicating with, being used correctly, or the TV UI is frozen or not working.

Something involving the remote is the likeliest reason but all things are possible.

Try the remote movement button up close to the receiving sensor on the TV.

If that still fails then try pairing the remote. Looks like it should be with simply pressing the back and play/pause buttons at the same time. That would hopefully cause the TV UI to change but it might not.

Otherwise, try various buttons on the remote including the input button and see if the movement buttons work at some point.

Otherwise, it probably either needs the hidden service menu or to be serviced by a shop that services those TVs as they have specialized ways to deal with the TV.

I have nothing more specific to help you with. But, that's about all there is to be done really.
0 Likes
Solution
Shaolinangel
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
I got it fixed 🙂 I guess the ethernet cable worked but it needed a technician to figure it out. I just upgraded my modem today and the Xfinity technician connected the TV to the ethernet in the wall and it worked with Smart Things. Now to get the remote to pair.
Amkuk75
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

How did you get it fixed can you please elaborate I have the same issue 

0 Likes
Puffadoo
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Did you get it fixed. I am stuck here too.

0 Likes
Puffadoo
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Did you get it fixed? I am stuck

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you so much for sharing!  We're glad that you're up and running!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes